Corporate Banking Facilities
Large corporate clients require tailor made services covering accounts, credit solutions, trade finance, foreign exchange and other banking services which is why all BBSF corporate client have a dedicated Relationship Manager who act as the main contact point and provide advice and support to our clients.
- Working Capital and Operational Financing through:
o Overdraft Accounts
o Financial Bills
o Discounted Bills
- Contract Financing: Short term funding for the execution of public and private sector contracts relating to procurement, construction, manufacturing, etc.
- Asset and Project Financing: Medium and long term loans to finance land and building acquisition, construction, machinery, vehicles and other capital investments for new and existing businesses
- Syndicated Credit Facilities: Arranging and leading a syndicate of banks to extend very large facilities to a single client
- Letters of Credit
- Letters of Guarantee
o Bid Bonds
o Performance Bonds
o Advance Payment
- Remittance Documents for Import
Banque Bemo Saudi Fransi (BBSF) is the first private commercial bank in Syria since 2004, and listed in Damascus Securities Exchange since 2009. BBSF operates through 30 branches across the Syrian governorates. Banque Bemo Saudi Fransi s.a.(Syrian Public Joint Stock Co.), Commercial Registry No.13901 Damascus 2003, Paid up capital SYP 10,000,000,000