- Urgent disclosure about the Main Branches of the bank operating again on Saturdays in both Damascus and Aleppo.
- Urgent disclosure about the re-opening of BBSF branch in Hessieh.
- The bank published its preliminary financial figures for the year 2018.
- Urgent disclosure about the relocation of the BBSF branch in Banias.
- Urgent disclosure about the re-opening of BBSF branch in Daraa.
- An invitation for BBSF’s Board of Directors candidature application has been published.
- Urgent disclosure published about the Board of Direcor’s decision to suggest a capital increase during the upcoming General Assembly of Shareholders meeting.
- Urgent disclosure about the appointment of New Board Member Mdm. Mouna Boudjok as a successor to Mr. Mihran Hazar who has resigned from the BBSF Board of Directors.
- The bank published its preliminary financial figures for the year 2017.
- Urgent disclosure published about the Board’s decision to suggest a capital increase during the upcoming General Assembly of Shareholders meeting.
- The bank published the final and approved financial results for the year 2017.
- BBSF published an invitation to the shareholders for the annual ordinary and extraordinary General Assembly meeting.
- The bank published the Minutes of Meeting from the last General Assembly meeting held on May 15, 2018.
- The financial figures for the first quarter (Q1) of 2018 have been published.
- Urgent disclosure about the the re-opening of BBSF branches in Industrial Aadra and the re-location of BBSF branch in Dummar Area during June 2018. Furthermore, the bank also disclosed the re-opening of 2 BBSF branches Mohafaza and Shiekh Najjar in Aleppo during July 2018.
- The announcement of SCFMS decision to approve the new BBSF shares resulted from the last capital increase which are /10,000,000/ shares, at the nominal price of /100/ SYP per share making the total amount of increase to the capital equal /1,000,000,000/ SYP. These shares will be distributed on to the BBSF shareholders as free shares as per the BBSF Shareholders register kept at DSE as of 06/08/2018.
- An announcement has been published concerning the distribution of free shares to BBSF shareholders.
- The semi-annual financial figures (Q2) for 2018 have been published.
- Announcement that the /10,000,000/ shares resulted from the capital increase process have officially been listed at DSE at the value of /1,000,000,000/ SYP after they have been also registered at SCFMS where the total of shares has now reached /65,000,000/ shares with a paid up capital of 6,500,000,000 SYP. These shares may be traded as of 05/09/2018.
- Urgent disclosure about the opening of a new BBSF branch in Midan area in Damascus in addition to the temporary re-location of the Fourkan Branch in Aleppo.
- Urgent disclosure about the appointment of Mr. Omar Ghraoui as ‘CEO’ and Mr. Joseph Raffoul as ‘Management Advisor’ after BBSF Board of Directors decision and CBK approval.
- An announcement was made about the distribution of the fractional shares amounts back to the shareholders. Those fractional shares amounts are a result of the distribution of shares after the capital increase.
- The financial figures for the third quarter (Q3) of 2018 have been published.
- Urgent disclosure about a ‘fraud incident’ at BBSF.
- Mdm. Mouna Boudjok joined the BBSF Board of Directors after obtaining Board approval for her nomination in their meeting on 13/09/2019 where she was elected as a successor to Mr. Mihran Hazar after his resignation from the Board of Directors.
- Receiving the final approval for the shares that resulted from the capital increase process which are a total of /5,000,000/ shares, each share at the nominal value of /100/ SYP amounting to a total increase on the capital of 500,000,000 SYP making the total paid up capital 5,500,000,000 SYP. It’s worth noting that these shares that resulted from the capital increase were distributed as free shares onto the BBSF shareholders as decided and approved during the General Assembly meeting that took place on May 18th, 2017.
-The General Assembly which was supposed to be held on January 11, 2016 was postponed due to follow up on some candidates’ applications with the Central Bank of Syria.
- The General Assembly was held on March 15, 2016 to elect a new Board of Directors for Banque Bemo Saudi Fransi.
- The annual meeting of the ordinary General Assembly of Banque Bemo Saudi Fransi was held on April 27, 2016.
- Central Bank provided its approval for the appointment of Mr. Josef Raffoul as CEO on June 14, 2016
- Mr. Mahran Yarawant Hazar the BoD member resigned on August 28, 2016.
- Banque Bemo Saudi Fransi was the victim of an embezzlement of 88.450 Euro and 50,000 USD on September 19, 2016 and the bank submitted the file to the concerned authorities as well as to the insurance company.
- In 2011 BBSF issued Two performance Bonds in favor of The National Energy Research Center based on a Bank Guarantee from La Caixa Bank (Spanish Bank) for the value of 76,428,878 Syp and 4,689,905 Euro.
The beneficiary party claims the values of the letters of guarantee through court as of 2011, in return BBSF sued La Caixa for the amount where they neglected to pay, and still do until this date.
Due to the negligence of contractor to sign the contract, BBSF in accordance to the court paid the value of the bid bond which amounts to 300,000 Euro to the beneficiary party but the beneficiary insisted on receiving the value of the performance bonds regardless of the issues that occurred, by the end of 2014 we have secured provision to cover the amount and this provision still remain until today, Knowing that our lawyers are still working on the case in both Syria and Spain accordingly.
- The annual meeting of the Ordinary General Assembly of Banque Bemo Saudi Fransi was held on May 26, 2015.
- Mr. Nour Al Huasini the BoD member resigned on August 28, 2015.
- The Extraordinary General Assembly was held on August 19, 2015 to Get the approval of shareholders on the amendment of bylaws.
- Mrs. Rana Al Zaim the BoD member resigned on September 8, 2015.
Year 2014 :
- All the head office departments of Banque Bemo Saudi Fransi were moved to the premises of Cham Palace in the of operational efficiency and effectiveness of the banking performance.
- The meeting of the general assembly of Banque Bemo Saudi Fransi was held on June 9,2014.
- Two member of the board were elected to fill in the vacant seats.
- Banque Bemo Saudi Fransi bought 4.23% of shares of total capital of Fransa Bank Syria.
Banque Bemo Saudi Fransi (BBSF) is the first private commercial bank in Syria since 2004, and listed in Damascus Securities Exchange since 2009. BBSF operates through 30 branches across the Syrian governorates. Banque Bemo Saudi Fransi s.a.(Syrian Public Joint Stock Co.), Commercial Registry No.13901 Damascus 2003, Paid up capital SYP 10,000,000,000